Apply now to begin your ProAnnounce experience!
ProAnnounce is honored to be the #1 Announcing/Emcee company in Utah and we are proud to say that we are currently looking to hire for the position(s) below!
[Announcer/MC] - We offer high paying ($$$) seasonal work, Announcer/MC Certification, and the most exciting work atmosphere imaginable.
We are a growing Announcer & MC company based out of Salt Lake City, Utah that offers its employees top industry pay, seasonal work great for college students or those that have full time jobs and would like to make some really good money on the weekends, and our Announcer and MC Training Program that includes an Announcer and MC Certification.
The Company: ProAnnounce, LLC is highly experienced with years of announcing for Dance Competitions, Drill Competitions, Corporate Events, School Events, & everything in between. Our Announcers are highly sought out for their professional quality of work that we put in for every event. We are known for the great professional training that our Announcers and MCs go through which is why we are also known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We are very proud to have obtained and maintained a 5 star rating.
- We are also very proud to be the company that announces for the Miss Drill Utah Pageant, the World Class Dance Nationals in Las Vegas, Dance America, and many other awesome events.
- We believe that you get out what you put into something.
The Position: We’re looking for Announcers & MC’s. The starting pay rate we’re offering is $20.00/hr with annual raises based off of performance. We are starting to hire and train now for the upcoming Dance Competition season which starts in January of 2019.
- We offer Announcer/MC Certification.
- We also offer top industry pay.
 No previous experience required. (We’ll train and certify).
 Previous DJ & Announcer experiences are a plus.
 Must be available most Fridays & Saturdays from January-April.
 Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.
 Must be able to drive long distances occasionally.
 Able to work at a fast pace.
 Able to accept and apply constructive criticism well.
 Able to work many consecutive hours in two days.
 Most events are Friday & Saturday all day both days.
 Must be able to pass a background check.
- Setting up sound equipment which includes speakers, subwoofers, & PA Systems.
- Perform all Announcer/MC duties such as special announcements, award ceremonies, and announcing the routines in the schedule. This also includes making sure that you have the appropriate tone, annunciation, and dialogue.
- Work at the appropriate pace. Don’t allow the event to get behind or to get to ahead of schedule.
- Operate the Digital Music service which will be on a laptop and play the correct songs per routine.
- Be familiar with the PA System and be able to adjust the bass and treble depending on each song played.
- Make sure that the stage where the dancers will be performing is free of any hazardous debris.
- Work well with the staff of the event.
- Clean up, dress up, and always look presentable as an announcer of these large events.
The Location: ProAnnounce, LLC is based in Herriman Utah however we travel all over Utah, Idaho, and Nevada. Utah is the best place to be an Announcer/MC because of the growing Dance Competition industry.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay.
- Best seasonal work out there.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training.
- Announcer/MC Certification that looks phenomenal on a resume.
How To Apply?
Please send us an email with your resume to our email address below!